I was reading Susan R.'s post on her blog today. Her blog is: Questioning My Intelligence
I really like her idea of a gratitude journal, but it's not something I've "gotten around to doing." You know what I mean, right? All those things I want to do...someday. Well, today I'll start small and do a gratitude blog post.
I'm grateful for:
* my loving and patient husband
* my quiet, patient and fun sister (we're alike in some ways, yet so different in others...right Sis?)
* all of my in-laws. I couldn't have married into a better family :)
* our nieces & nephews...the 8 here on earth and the 1 in heaven (I'm so very proud of all of them).
* my friends. The ones I've known 'forever' and the ones I've know for a few years.
They are each so different, yet all so precious to me.
* the beauty of nature
* my creativity
* my blog friends & the papercrafting community
* my church & Pastor
And, most of all...I'm grateful for God & all the blessings he's provided. As Dave Ramsey says, when someone asks him how he's doing..."better than I deserve".
Like most of you, there have been difficult times in my life. But if I stop and look around...and remind myself. Yes. I have have so much to be grateful for.