Hey! It's been two weeks since I posted. Hmmm...maybe you didn't even miss me!? That's ok :)
If receive my blog post via email, click HERE if you'd like to read this post directly from my blog.
So. This is a very quick post to share an altered teacup that I created for one of my customers. These are really a lot of fun to make. I've got several photos, so that you can see some of the small details from different angles.
I used dried moss, excelsior, vintage lace, silk ribbon flowers, mini eggs, several decorative pins, a few buttons and a sentiment (from PTI) stamped onto a piece of very vanilla card stock (from SU!). I added a little ink on the edges of the cardstock to give a bit of an aged appearance. Oh, and a length of ribbon for hanging the teacup.
Thanks for stopping in to take a look!