Hi! Just a very quick post to share a few pics of a shoe/purse/card set that I just completed for one of my customers. She asked for lots of bling and the color red. I decided that Stampin' Up's red glimmer paper would be just the thing for this set.
Well, I'm pleased with the results. But...had no idea how difficult it would be to get scor-tape to adhere to that pretty glimmer surface! I had to use a few different adhesives to bond the seams of the shoes and to adhere the rhinestones. It was certainly a challenge, but I do like how this set turned out.
Thanks for taking a look! Hope you have a great week :)