Hi! I'm sharing a card that I made for Lawnscaping Challenge No.57. It's been quite a while since I played along. And since I just added a few more sets to my collection, why not jump back in? And besides...bling? You bet!
Here's the challenge.
1. Woodgrain impression plate, then the scoring board to create the "siding" of this kitty's home.
2. Two square dies to create the window frame, adding 1 cross piece to simulate a double hung window.
3. Some patterned paper for the wallpaper.
4. A couple of pieces of coordinating patterned paper for the curtains (yes, I used my paper crimper for those!)
5. I stamped and fussy cut the kitty, then sponged on a little extra gray around the edges. I gave him some black enamel accents on his nose, and of course...the required "blingy" collar. :o)
Also, I traced the pattern in the curtains with a clear stardust glitter pen. Just to add a bit more sparkle.
Well, that turned into a rather long post. If you stayed with me all the way...thank you! And thanks for visiting :)
Supplies list ~
Cardstock: white (PTI), basic gray (SU)
Ink: onyx black, smoky gray (Versafine), basic black (SU)
Stamps: critters in the 'burbs (Lawn Fawn)
Patterned paper: patterns pack III (SU...retired)
Other: black enamel accents (Ranger), stardust clear glitter pen (Sakura), green gems (The Paper Studio), double ended banner die, woodgrain impression plate (PTI), classic squares large dies (Spellbinders), scor-pal, paper crimper, foam tape, scor-tape